Durable SFS and Metsec solutions for the needs of your growing business.
At IF CITY LIMITED, we are professional SFS and Metsec installers servicing the entire London and Essex areas.
With more than ten years of experience in drywall and structural framing systems, we understand the building requirements of companies in various industries and recommend durable solutions that you can count on for years to come.
No matter the commercial space you have at your disposal and the aesthetic effect you want to achieve, our experienced SFS framing installers will suggest a design plan and implement it as soon as possible.
What are SFS Steel Frame Systems?
The practical benefits of SFS installation
Steel framing systems are a great way to maximise the space in commercial and residential buildings and, in the past few years, the number of building managers who choose them for their construction projects has increased significantly.
As more and more structures are being built in London and Essex thanks to higher economic activity, retailers and business owners have limited space to work with and thus need to consider creative and practical solutions.
Steel framing systems are one of them.
Give us a call and our SFS installers will gladly help you with professional solutions!
Here are some of SFS most important benefits
- They’re easy to install, so they can reduce the project completion time.
- They’re one of the most cost-effective framing solutions.
- Steel is highly durable, fire-resistant, and is not affected by pests such as rodents and termites. It can also withstand high wind speeds and natural disasters such as earthquakes.
- Steel framing systems give you flexible design options. Our installers can help you create innovative SFS infill facades so that you can achieve a unique look in your office or retail space.
- Steel is recyclable, so if you’re concerned about the environmental impact of your project, this material is a great choice.
What is Metsec SFS?
What is Metsec SFS?
Metsec SFS is a superior steel framing solution developed by Metsec, one of the leading industry brands. Metsec is the UK’s largest cold roll forming specialist, and they provide steel framing systems for many industries, including education, commercial, and retail.
Metsec SFS uses light galvanized steel and has been certified for its durability and structural quality. Usually, it’s preferred for infill walling and matches the structural requirements of modern buildings. If you want to use Metsec SFS for your refurbishment or construction project, you can count on IF CITY LIMITED. We take client satisfaction very seriously and go the extra mile to complete all projects on time, on budget, with the same friendly and courteous approach that has been at the heart of our company since we launched. We use only cutting-edge equipment and make every effort to ensure that all health and safety requirements are met.